Do You Need to Hire a Recruitment Company that Specializes in Hiring Technical People?
No matter in which field your business operates, you need to be able to recruit the best human resources possible. Specialized technical staff recruitment services offer you cost-effective recruitment solutions, tailored to your needs. As a result, such a recruitment company can be your partner, providing you with managers, engineers, inspectors and specialized administrative staff.
Why use technical staff recruitment services?
You can benefit from the experience of recruitment companies, specialized in technical recruitment. Depending on your expertise, the size of your business and the resources you have, they can help you:
- have the best possible staff, through their extensive databases and the recruitment technologies they use
- benefit from a global expansion, because there are recruitment companies with a presence in many countries, which can bring you specialized staff from anywhere you need it
- benefit from the experience, resources, technology and expertise of specialists to get the best staff available
- have specialized and highly qualified personnel, with a wide range of specializations from various technical fields, including:
- Oil and gas
- Petrochemical industry
- Telecommunications industry
- Infrastructure and buildings – architecture, civil and structural
- Defense and aerospace industry
- Minerals and mining
- Energy industry – conventional, renewable and nuclear
- Shipbuilding and maritime industry etc.
Technical staff recruitment services include:
- Contract recruitment and staff leasing
- Permanent recruitment and headhunting
- Payroll and tax compliance services
- Services managed by the seller
- Logistics – management of flights, work permits, visas if necessary, etc.
Hiring a recruitment firm that specializes in hiring technical people also translates into the following benefits for your business:
- You save time
The first reason people use IT recruitment agencies? To save time, time that can be used for other important activities.
- Knowledge of the market
It is the task of a recruitment company specialized in hiring technical people to be up to date with the latest news in the industry for which it is recruiting. It has information about salary ranges and knows competitors and market movements in your business niche.
- Employer branding
Staffing agencies know how important branding is to employers – not just when it comes to recruitment – but also to business in general. For example, if the selected candidate receives another offer / counter-offer, the recruitment consultant will negotiate and try to convince the candidate to choose your company. In addition, if you have a company that does not necessarily have a brand yet, you can “use” the brand of a notorious recruitment agency, in order to attract valuable candidates to your business.
- Lower risk
Companies specialized in hiring technical people usually offer a warranty.
- Attracting passive candidates
Candidates can be active and passive, and recruitment agencies can attract both types, in different ways. It takes skill, trust and experience to be able to approach passive candidates and persuade them to consider a job, using a variety of media, including (but not limited to) social media, email and telephone.